December 23, 2020
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- One to two years of experience in a clinic or hospital setting is required.
- Graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant program preferred.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, equipment, and computer systems preferred.
- Familiarization with medical terminology and prior health care experience desired.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Referral Advocate to work Monday- Friday.
The Referral Advocate will assist with various patient duties including: answering questions, providing empathy, assisting with clinic responsibilities, taking histories, obtaining prior authorization on high-end radiology, referrals, and surgeries as needed for the Platteville, Cuba City, Orthopedics, General Surgery, and Women’s Health clinics, educating patients regarding procedures and referrals, and other duties as assigned by the clinical manager.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015