RN- SBS Inpatient (Weekend Package)
November 19, 2020
- Requires a bachelors or associates degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Fulfillment of licensure of the State of Wisconsin for a RN, and be legally eligible to practice in the state of Wisconsin.
- Six months to one year experience in pa psychiatric setting, nursing home, or equivalent education or experience preferred
- Knowledge of and understands the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act and RN Scope of Practice.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and of specialized equipment used within the department.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
We are seeking a part-time (24 hours/week) RN to work a weekend package (Saturdays and Sundays) on the night shift (5:45pm-6:15am). This position will work 48 of 52 weekends per year.
Provides nursing care and service in accordance with physician orders and following the individualized treatment plan for each patient in order to achieve the highest practicable level of mental and physical well-being for each patient in compliance with current nursing and medical standards of care, federal, state regulations, and Southwest Health policy and procedures. Manages activities within the therapeutic milieu and directs the delivery of nursing care by other members of the nursing treatment team. Utilizes the nursing process in the execution of general nursing procedures in the maintenance of health, prevention of illness or care of the ill through the performance of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015