November 12, 2020
- High school diploma or GED required, post-high school education preferred
- Six months to one year experience as a pharmacy technician preferred
- Knowledge of medications
- Must have knowledge of and be able to comply with pharmacy technician regulations and requirements
We are seeking Pharmacy Technicians to work the following shifts:
- Full-time (40 hours/week) in our Inpatient Pharmacy to work days (between the hours of 7:30am-5:00pm). This position includes an every third Saturday (7:30am-12:00pm) rotation and on-call responsibilities.
- Part-time (20 hours/week) in our Retail Pharmacy to work Days/Evenings (varies between the hours of 7:00am-9:00pm). This position includes an every fifth Saturday rotation.
The Pharmacy Technician plays a fundamental part in keeping the pharmacy department operating. The technician must be skilled in all functions of the department that do not require the professional judgment or activity of the pharmacist and is relied upon to maintain basic department operations and to follow policies and procedures as outlined by the Director, the hospital administration, and state and federal law, rules and regulations. The technician works under the direct supervision of the pharmacist and must be flexible to the demands of the daily workflow.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015