September 15, 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Design, or related field required.
- Two or more years of marketing and/or communications experience required.
- Significant relevant experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (including at least (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, and Premier Pro), WordPress, and social media channels.
- Knowledge of Google applications, Google analytics, and search engine and digital marketing preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Marketing Specialist to work Monday-Friday.
The Marketing Specialist performs a wide variety of marketing and communications functions that support the marketing director and the marketing function at SH. Assist Director in developing marketing strategy, plans, and concepts. Create compelling marketing materials and content in all media and assist in launch/implementation. Creating and executing marketing and outreach programs and coordinating participation in events. Researching, assembling, and analyzing data to determine campaign efficiencies and results. Ensure all materials are accurately proof-read and meeting brand guidelines.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015