July 10, 2020
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- CNA credentials and must be current and in good standing on the WI CNA Registry
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Familiarization with medical terminology and prior health care experience
- Knowledge of basic office procedures/equipment and computer systems
We are seeking a casual CNA to fill in as needed on the day and night shift (5:00am-5:30pm, and 5:00pm-5:30am).
The CNA provides clerical and patient care support services to Hospital clinical departments, resides on the Inpatient unit but performs work in other patient care areas as needed based on patient activity and staffing needs in order to assure the goal of providing high quality, safe care to all SH patients, and works under the direction of the House Supervisor.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes:
- Life insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Cell phone discount
- Flexible spending plan
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with an employer contribution
- Fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility
- Tuition reimbursement
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015