Director of Surgical Services
March 4, 2020
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelors of Science in nursing preferred.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin in good standing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications required.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- Minimum four years’ operating room clinical experience required.
- Extensive job knowledge in surgical nursing practice required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
We are seeking a full-time Director of Surgical Services to oversee our Surgery Department.
The Director of Surgical Services plans, organizes, develops, directs, manages, coordinates, and evaluates the overall operation of the Southwest Health Surgery Department on a 24 hour basis in accordance with current federal, State, local, and TJC (the Joint Commission) standards. Fulfills the responsibilities of a Registered Nurse within the department as necessary.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015