February 11, 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics or related field required.
- Registered Dietician with the Commission on Dietetic Registration required.
- Current Dietetic certification with the State of Wisconsin required.
- Minimum one year of experience in Diabetes Education preferred.
- Certified Diabetes Educator preferred.
- Acute care and long term care experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Record preferred.
We are seeking a full-time Registered Dietician to work Monday-Friday.
The Registered Dietician provides nutritional care to all populations served by Southwest Health. The dietitian completes assessments and interventions for patients/residents/outpatients. Makes presentations to employees and the public and is on-call when the Food & Nutrition Services Manager is not in the area.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015