Activities Assistant- Epione Pavilion
January 15, 2020
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and driver’s license with a good driving record
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) credentials
- Current and in good standing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aid Registry
- Minimum of six months to one year experience working in long term care is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of basic computer skills and email administration preferred
We are seeking an Activities Assistant to work days and evenings between the hours of 8:30am-7:30pm.
The Activities Assistant implements the activity program for residents according to interests, needs, and preferences identified in the Activity Evaluation and Assessment and facilitates the planned program of activities in small and large groups. These activities are conducted on an individual and/or group basis for residents and other members of the community. The Activities Assistant completes all required documentation and assessments as directed by the Activities Supervisor.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015