SBS Outpatient Clinic LPN or CMA
September 18, 2019
- Must be a graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant program or graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a clinical, hospital, or healthcare setting preferred
- Certification as a CMA through AAMA preferred within three months of hire OR LPN license in the State of WI required.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) or able to complete immediately after hire
- Two years’ mental health experience preferred.
- Familiarization with medical terminology
- Knowledge of basic office procedures/equipment and computer systems
We are seeking a part-time (32 hours/week) LPN or CMA to work weekdays between the hours of 7:45am and 4:45pm.
The SBS OP Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) will assist with various patient duties including: assessing patient’s needs, answering questions, providing basic patient care; rooming patients including vitals and histories, screens telephone calls related to patient care – valuates according to protocol and discusses with provider when indicated, managing medication refills, completing prior authorizations, assist with medication consents and contracts, and assist with the day to day operations of the clinic.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015