LPN- SBS Inpatient
September 18, 2019
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must fulfill licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin for an LPN and be legally eligible to practice in the State of Wisconsin
- Knowledge and understanding of the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act and LPN Scope of Practice required
- Six months to one year experience in psychiatric setting, nursing home, or equivalent education or experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Proficient in basic computer skills
We are seeking a part-time (12 hours/week) LPN to work days (6:00am and 6:00pm). Includes an every third weekend rotation and two holiday shifts per year (1 winter and 1 summer).
Under the direction and supervision of the RN, and in compliance with current nursing and medical standards of care, Federal, State regulations, and Southwest Health (SH) policy and procedure, provides nursing care and service in accordance with physician orders and following the individualized treatment plan in order to achieve the highest practicable level of mental and physical well-being for each patient. The LPN also continually monitors and maintains a safe and therapeutic milieu for the patient population.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015