July 5, 2019
- Requires a bachelors or associates degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Fulfillment of licensure of the State of Wisconsin for a RN, and be legally eligible to practice in the state of Wisconsin.
- Knowledge of and understands the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act and RN Scope of Practice
- Minimum of one year RN experience in Med/Surg department preferred.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required, and additional department-specific certifications required/recommended per the Clinical Employee Certification Requirements document.
- Basic computer skills and of specialized equipment used within the department.
We are seeking a PRN RN to work on the day and night shift (5:00am-5:30pm or 5:00pm-5:30am) filling in as needed.
The RN provides nursing care and service in accordance the Nurse Practice Act, current laws and regulations and under the direction of medical staff. Follows the individualized plan of care for each patient in order to achieve the highest practicable level of physical and mental well-being for each patient in compliance with current nursing standards of care and practice and medical standards of care, federal, state regulations, and Southwest Health policy and procedure. Utilizes the nursing process in the execution of general nursing procedures in the maintenance of health, prevention of illness or care of the ill through the performance of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015