Director of Finance
February 1, 2019
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or business preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting with accounts payable and general ledger responsibility
- Accounting experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and financial accounting software
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations, etc. related to scope of position required
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Director of Finance to work days (7:00am-5:00pm).
The Director of Finance position is a supervisory role within the Finance Leadership team and is responsible for oversight of the day-to-day accounting and reporting operation. The Director of Finance works in conjunction with the CFO and department directors to maintain accurate records in the general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, payroll, and other financial systems while preparing and reviewing periodic reporting.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015