Social Worker- SBS Inpatient
January 10, 2019
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school with a Masters in Social Work required.
- Must be certified in the State of Wisconsin as a CSW, LCSW, or CAPSW.
- One to two years’ experience in a psychiatric, hospital or nursing home setting required.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Wisconsin State Mental Health Statutes.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Basic computer skills required.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Social Worker to work Monday- Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. This position is in the Southwest Behavioral Services Inpatient Unit.
Coordinates the integration of Social Services functions into the admission process, client care, discharge and home planning processes with other facility departments, external services organizations, agencies, and health care facilities. Displays excellent skills in assessment, treatment planning, group treatment, individual treatment and family treatment. Functions well as a member of the multidisciplinary team. Provides direct care to patients as necessary and ensures compliance with quality care and regulatory standards. Acts as a patient advocate.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015