Food Service Worker- Epione
June 7, 2019
- No specific prior education or experience required
- Certification with the State of Wisconsin for food protection policies preferred
- Experience with standard kitchen equipment – steamers, steam table, robot coupe, ovens, stoves, dish machines, slicers, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office, Electronic Medical Record, and food purveyor software helpful
We are currently seeking part-time Food Service Workers to work the following shifts:
- 8-11.5 hours/week- Shifts vary
- 5-8 hours/week- Evening shift (4:00pm-6:30pm or 3:35pm-5:15pm)
The Food Service Worker portions food and fluids for the residents, patients, cafeteria guests, vending machine patrons, and special function guests. The Food Service worker also serves residents in the dining room and will prepare a variety of food items for the vending machines while working the CC Vending position. The Food Service Worker is expected to clean and sanitize dishes, service areas, pots/pans and floors daily. The Food Service Worker will also provide the appropriate food (therapeutic and texture modified) for each patient or resident on the meal tray.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015