September 15, 2017
- High school diploma or GED and technical training in polysomnographic techniques required
- RPSGT (Registered Polysomnographic Technologist) certification required.
- Requires clinical proficiency gained as a result of on-the-job training/experience.
- Current CPR certification (or ability to be trained immediately after hire
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software, specifically word processing required
We are currently seeking a casual Sleep Technologist to fill in as needed on the night shift. Approximately 2-3 days per month.
The Sleep Technologist performs, monitors, and scores overnight polysomnograms. Functions independently to safely operate sophisticated medical equipment to record sleep / wake physiology. Applies recording devices to patients, cleans / sterilizes equipment and monitors and scores polysomnograms. Recognizes sleep pathology when it occurs in the laboratory and responds with the appropriate interventions to ensure patient safety.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015