CNA- Epione Pavilion
March 4, 2020
- CNA credentials and must be current on the WI CNA Registry
- CNA experience in Long Term Care setting is preferred
We also have immediate full-time and part-time C.N.A. openings to work the following shifts:
- Full-time (36 hours/week) (6:00am-2:30pm) Day Shift
- Part-time (16 hours/week) (6:00am-2:30pm) Day Shift
- Part-time (8-24 hours/week) (various shifts) Evening Shifts
- Part-time (24 hours/week) (10:00pm-6:30am) Night Shifts
All positions include working every other weekend and a holiday rotation. We offer the flexibility to schedule around your schedule!
Pay Differential & Bonuses
- Evening shift pay differential is $1.75 per hour
- Night shift pay differential is $2.50 per hour
- Retention Bonus for employee’s hired into positions working 20 hours per week or greater!
Epione Pavilion is a participant in the WisCaregiver Career Program! We offer a retention bonus of $500 after 6 months of employment to employees hired into a part or full-time position. Recipients of this bonus must be part of the WisCaregiver program.
Do you want to be a part of the Southwest Health Family? Are you compassionate and like caring for people? Then Apply Today to one of our CNA opportunities.
The CNA works under the supervision and direction of the supervising RN and in compliance with Southwest Health’s policies and procedures. The CNA is responsible for providing activities of daily living assistance and personal cares in accordance with the individuals personal care plan. The goal being to achieve the highest practicable level of physical, mental, and psychosocial well being for each resident.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes:
- Life insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Cell phone discount
- Flexible spending plan
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with an employer contribution
- Fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility
- Tuition reimbursement
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015